Thank you for choosing X.One Ventures Sdn. Bhd. (“Company”, “We”, “Us”, or “Our”). We hereby welcome you with grants to our assorted services built exclusively for your convenience. However, from this point on, any extended usage of our services, shall initiate user data procurement procedures. As we held your personal information and privacy rights on high regards, we enlisted our policy along this document. Detailed explanation of the type of information we procure, the intention of use and the rights you held of them.
In clear acknowledgment of possible concerns, any enquiries toward either our work policy or informative practices are welcomed and will be clarified via email ([email protected]). We hereby express our gratitude for your patience upon reading it through carefully in consideration of the severity. However, it is advised for users to terminate offered services upon discovery of any dissatisfactory terms.
This private policy applies to the information collected through our mobile application.
1. Confidential Information
“Confidential Information”, indicates any of the software, document, specification, term or condition noted in this agreement. Data protection is generally conducted in a matter of trust which X.ONE® ASIA acknowledges the confidential and proprietary nature of the data collection. Thus, we shall only use the data provided to X.ONE® ASIA in accordance to your application settings. We will only collect information that is in relevance or necessity to our dealings with you.
Any confidential information will not be revealed or disclosed under any circumstances, disregarding the intended purpose, personal, firm, corporation or organization. An exceptional case applied to a selective amount of active X.ONE® ASIA employees as it is their employment responsibility to manage and utilize such information.
X.ONE® ASIA shall safeguard and protect confidential information from theft, piracy and unauthorized access similar to the personal defense that X.One® Care uses to protect its own confidential information. X.ONE® ASIA employees will be kept to date on their obligations under this agreement with reasonable actions taken to prevent any unauthorized disclosure, copying or confidential information usage.
2. Collected Information
We gather personal information that you surrendered voluntarily upon application registration, expression of product and services interest, application activity participation and other extended interaction with X.One Ventures Sdn. Bhd. personal. The delivered information passes through a selective process in dependent of your context and nature of interaction with our services. The personal information we collect were as follows:
- Name and Contact Data.
– We collect your first and last name, email address and phone number.
- Social Media Login Data.
– We provide you with the option to register using social media accounts, like Facebook. If you are satisfied with the option, we will collect the information described in the section called “How do we handle your social login” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and up to date.
Information automatically collected
Certain information was collected upon your initial visit, use or navigation of the App. This information does not reveal your identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our App and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our App, and for our internal analytic and reporting purposes.
Information collected through our App
If you use our App, we may also collect the following information:
Geo-Location Information – We may request for access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using your our mobile application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Access – We may request access pr permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s SMS messages and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Service Data – We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system, version information and IP address.
Push Notifications – We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Information collected from other sources
We may obtain some of your information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook), as well as form other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information (your name, gender, birthday, email and profile picture).
3. Data Collection
In the event of collecting and retrieving dealer and customer data, X.ONE® ASIA will use these data to develop and deliver email communications with customers and dealers, using a third-party email agent that is available. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
X.ONE® ASIA does not sell, share or trade dealer and customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a X.One® Care account, the personal information collected were:
⦁ Delivery Address
⦁ Email Address
⦁ Telephone Number
⦁ Mobile Number
⦁ Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
⦁ To process your orders and deliver the products you purchased from X.ONE® ASIA
⦁ To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
⦁ To provide you with relevant product information
⦁ To and provide you with services and information that you requested.
Furthermore, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you made online; audit the data downloads from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier).
X.ONE® ASIA dealers must not use the Services to distribute illegal contents, pyramid schemes, chain letters, multi-level marketing campaigns, or any other prohibited material.
X.ONE® ASIA dealers must not use the Services to send email campaigns that link to or contain in whole or in part content that we deem inappropriate to customers. Examples of such content include, but are not limited to nudity, pornography, obscenity, gambling-related topics, pharmaceutical-related topics, illegal software of any kind, promotion of weapons, drugs or other illegal activities viruses or any other program designed to cause damage to any system or steal unauthorized data, loans, financial opportunities, complete bank account or credit card information chain letters, work at home opportunities, become millionaire, escort and dating services, forex, online trading, any person’s social security number, individually identifiable health or health insurance information.
4. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our App for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”) and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”).
We use the information we collect or receive:
– To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account to a third party account (Facebook), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGIN” for further information.
-To keep you up to date with marketing and promotional activity. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for commercial purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing email at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
– Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
– To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
– To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
– For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Apps, products, services, marketing and your experience.
5. How do we handle your social login?
– Our app offers you the ability to register and login using your third party social media account (Facebook login). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address and profile picture.
6. How long do we keep your information safe?
– When we have no ongoing legitimate business needs for your personal information, we shall either delete or anonymise it. If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will secure your personal information and isolate it form any further processing until deletion.
7. How do we keep your information safe?
– We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our App is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. Do we collect information from minors?
– We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the App, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the App. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data form our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at _____________.
9. What are your privacy rights?
– In some regions, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. Theses may include the right to
- request access and obtain a copy of your personal information
- request rectification or erasure
- restrict the processing of your personal information
- If applicable, to data portability
In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the tight to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in Malaysia and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here. ____________
If you would at any time to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
– Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link along emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list with service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may access your account settings and update preferences.
10. Control for do not track features
11. Do we make updates to this policy?
12. How can you contact us about this policy?