LOCAL SHIPMENT POLICY (WITHIN MALASYIA)
- What are the prices of shipping rate?
- RM8 Flat rate for Malaysia customers.
- Purchases of RM100 and above are entitled to FREE Shipping.
- When will my orders shipped?
- All orders placed before 3:00pm will ship the SAME DAY when placed Monday thru Friday. (Major Holidays and weekends not included).
- Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be processed to the next available business day.
- Orders will take 3-5 working days to arrive once posted out upon posting date.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENT POLICY
- We process and ship orders placed between Monday through Friday (GMT+8).
- For products in stock, once you place an order on our website, the order will be processed and shipped within 2 business days.
- Order placed on weekends, major holidays and/or company closures will not be fulfilled to the next available business day.
- Estimated shipment delivery time starts from when the package is fulfilled (shipped from our facilities) and not when the purchased is placed.
- The estimated shipment delivery time is NOT guaranteed. It does not take into consideration any possible delays caused by the customs or any issue the shipping carrier may have with the package. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you believe there is an issue with your tracking and we will do our best to assist.
- Every fulfilled order will automatically receive a tracking confirmation within a week (contact us if you don’t see this after 5 business days).
- We will not be responsible for any product(s) or package(s) lost during transit or if it has been tracked as delivered.
CHOOSING COURIER SERVICE OPTION
- For international shipments, there are two options to choose from:
- Economical Shipping: Flexipack
- Takes 21 days or more depending on country
- Express Shipping: Gdex Express International
- Takes 14-25 working days depending on country.
- Trackable & more secure
- Economical Shipping: Flexipack
FOR RETURN ITEMS
- If your order is returned to us due to incorrect shipping information (incomplete address) or refusal, you will be given a choice of either:
- A refund (excluding the original shipping fee).
- A reship (covering another shipping fee).
SHIPPING X.ONE® POWERBANK / ANY ITEM WITH LITHIUM BATTERIES
- Due to increasing safety concerns raised by the aviation industry, the shipping of Lithium Batteries have been tightened
- Thus, we do not ship our X.One® powerbanks to our customers
- Any order that has already been made, you will get a full refund (including the original shipping fee)
OUT OF STOCK, PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS AND MORE…
- If your order contains at least one product that is currently unavailable (caused by, but not limited to, stock issues or pre-orders), we will wait for all the products to be available before sending your order.
- Orders will ship out only according to the LATESTpre-order date, the estimated date at the time of order is not guaranteed.
- You can contact our support team for a split shipment request on your order while additional shipping fees may be required.
Duties, Taxes and More…
- Any possible import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the product price or shipping fee. Buyers are responsible for these charges.
- Please double check with your country’s customs office to determine the amount of the additional costs required before purchasing.
- The carrier will not return such package to us until these fees are properly paid. If the package is refused or abandoned at customs, we will remain the rights to deduct it from the initial refund amount.