X.One® UV Pro Full Glue Glass
- X.One® UV Pro Full Glue Glass are entitled to 180 days warranty. Warranty must be activated by an authorized dealer through X.One® Care app, available on Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- A fee of RM35.00 is imposed during warranty claim for the UV glue and reinstallation labour charge.
- The warranty covers cracks, scratches, lift ups, and bubbles.
- Product warranty is deemed invalid if it is not activated through the X.One® Care app.
- Warranty claim must be made through the authorized dealer where you’ve purchased the item. Claim is initiated via dealer’s X.One® Care app.
- Warranty is only applicable to the same owner of the same phone during purchase and activation process.
- Warranty can be only claimed once. Once claimed, the warranty period will be void.
- We will not be responsible of any product purchase through an unauthorized reseller. If the product is bought from unauthorized reseller, warranty of the product will be deemed invalid.
- Note about unauthorized resellers: While you can purchase our products through other online platform, you are advised to purchase at your own risk. We will not offer warranty, refunds, credits on products purchased from unauthorized resellers.
X.One® Screen Protector and Dropguard
- X.One® cannot provide any replacement or warranty in an event of screen breakage or damage. Our screen protector works as a sacrificial protection barrier to your screen, and is not a warranty programme.
- Screen protectors and cases provide a certain level of protection to your mobile devices, and if the impact exceeds the protection limits, chances are your screen may still break.
- Protection accessories are meant to reduce the chances of breaking, and not as a guarantee that screens will be 100% unbreakable.
X.One® Ultra and Ultra Pro Cable
- X.One® Ultra and Ultra Pro Cable product carries a 1-YEAR LIMITED Warranty for the original purchaser from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. Warranty is applicable when the cable ceases to function completely. (Terms and Conditions applied)
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- It applies only to the original purchaser of Product that was purchased from an authorized retailer or sales channel. Non-authorized 3rd party receipts or order numbers are NOT accepted for warranty verification.
- To ensure warranty claims are for genuine X.One® products, our support team may require a receipt to complete your claim. If a receipt or other proof of purchase is not provided, you may be asked to ship the product back to X One at your expense for review.
- X One® Ultra Cable warranty policy does not cover cosmetic defects. Frays are certainly not covered as long as cable works perfectly. However, in rare cases where fabric came off lose from the neck part very shortly/before purchased, it can be claimed under warranty for reasonable issues.
- The warranty will not cover cosmetic issues or product failure due to defects or malfunction caused by misuse, failure to follow directions, abuse, or use with improper or faulty equipment.
Warranty also does not cover damage caused by operating the Product outside the permitted or intended uses described by X One or with improper voltage or power supply.
- X.One® will repair or replace, at our discretion, any product that proves to be defective in material or workmanship. If your product is no longer available or out of stock, we may replace your product with a product of equal value at our option.
- X.One® cannot provide any replacement or warranty in an event of screen breakage or damage. Our screen protector works as a sacrificial protection barrier to your screen, and is not a warranty programme. Screen protectors and cases provide a certain level of protection to your mobile devices, and if the impact exceeds the protection limits, chances are your screen may still break. Protection accessories are meant to reduce the chances of breaking, and not as a guarantee that screens will be 100% unbreakable.
- Any item returns shall be made within 15 days from the date you received your item.
- If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return it in perfect condition together with the original packaging to us. However, shipping costs for the products to be return are non-refundable and non claimable.
- For damaged or flawed items, you may return it in the same condition you received with the original packaging. However, we will only bear the first RM8.00/$6 of the shipping costs as our shipping rates for all products are RM8.00/$6 (flat rate).
- Cash refunds are not claimable. All refunds will credited back into X.One® Asia store credit which will be equal to your purchase value. For damaged or flawed items, an additional 8 credit points will be credited. All store credits for refund have no expiry dates and only applicable at www.x-one.asia
- X.One® Ultra Cables are charge cables and smartphone accessories, not weight lifting devices, tow ropes, etc. Any videos and photos showing alternate uses are for demonstration purposes only and do not show intended usage that is covered under warranty.
Unauthorized Resellers Note
- Due to the popularity of X.One® products, unauthorized resellers may appear and disappear in online platforms such as Shopee, Lazada, 11Street, and they may change names often.
- Please be aware of the following risks if you purchase X.One® products from an unauthorized reseller. X.One® will not be responsible for purchase from unauthorized resellers due to:
- Inability to validate the original purchase date and ownership with the original sales receipt.
- Price may seem cheap due to stolen items or items from an unauthorized source.
- Poor After Sales service. Resellers are fully responsible for their own After sales service.
- Item shipped to you may be counterfeit, forged, or refurbished goods.
- Item may ship with serial numbers removed or modified.
- Item may appear new but contain damage from improper use.
- Item may never ship – contact with the seller may be difficult or impossible.
- Inferior product may be substituted for the advertised X.One® product.